Saturday, August 22, 2009

Untitled insight



Have you ever felt like a china cup that fell off a kitchen counter and shattered into countless pieces? I have. I feel like a puzzle being assembled and some of the pieces don’t fit, but I assemble them just the same hoping that I will have a new picture when I am done.


I will need the strongest adhesive to glue my pieces back together and I have to be really smart and patient to figure out where each piece of the puzzle goes. I know I can do it but It will definitely take me a while before I assemble my self back together. I might eventually need a handyman help me do it.







10 comments:

Aris said...

you'll get through it, my friend. *hugs* :)

Mike said...

It will take time to fix what was broken but don't rush yourself. I know, once you already fixed yourself, you'll be more stronger and better.

Hugs to you. I love Chicane songs, someone inspired me to hear them. ;-)

The Green Man said...

@ Aris: I know I will... we all do. Thanks for the comment :-D

The Green Man said...

@ Doc Mike: Thanks for the encouraging thoughts.

I have a circularity with this Chicane song... and for some weird reasn with Put3ska's "Birthday Holiday". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIA-RNW3RBE

Unknown said...

time will help you mend the broken pieces of you. they're right. Don't rush.

E said...

all u need to do is wake up and realize that you are not broken.

MakMak said...

Take your time to find which piece fits where. Sooner or later, you'll realize you're whole once again.

It would also help to have good friends by your side. :-)

wanderingcommuter said...

my tightest hug to you...smile smile!

citybuoy said...

try listening to keyshia cole's i remember. it's the only thing that's keeping me sane.

The Green Man said...

To EVERYONE: Thanks guys :-D Here's a tight hug for all of you... *HUGS*